Official National Mah Jongg League Online Game
Sigma Software, Inc. business hours:
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm Eastern time
(Not weekends or Holidays)
We want to help you enjoy playing the online game,
but support cannot be provided unless the instructions here are followed
Email support is for the online game only.
Sigma Software, Inc. will try to answer questions about the rules if needed.
Please do not call the National Mah Jongg League, Inc. about the online game as
they will not be able to help and will simply direct you here. The National Mah Jongg
League, Inc. does not have or provide email support.
- Unfortunately, because it would be cost prohibitive, there is no phone support for the online game.
- Also note that this email doesn't accept attachments for security reasons. You can send them but I won't see them.
- With each email you must provide the following:
- Your NMJL Membership ID (Required NOT JUST YOUR NAME) -- If the NMJL Membership ID is not given with each email, we cannot check your account and therefore would not be able to help you.
If you don't have your Account Number, then please provide your NMJL Membership ID. NOTE: Your name or alias is not a substitute for your Account Number
- A detailed description of the problem -- Only the current email is seen, so you must provide complete context(date and time). Please do not
assume prior email information is retained for reference.
For your security and privacy, do NOT include Access Code or Credit Card information
Please remember -- your Access Code is never sent or received via email -- this is to protect your security and privacy.
If you do not receive a response within a work week, it might be that your return
address is incorrect or BLOCKED. In this case, it is impossible to respond.
- Questions covered on the How To page and the FAQ page are best not covered via email.
- Support for the online game via email is
Sent to Sigma Software, Inc.
NOTE: always check this page for the current email as it is subject to change at any time.
Unfortunately, email is not secure and is PUBLIC. There is no way to verify the sender of the email.
Because of this, Access Codes are not
sent via email.
They are presented in a secure web page upon subscription registration only.
See the Subscribe page
to replace lost or misplaced numbers.
Copyright © Sigma Software, Inc.